Friday, January 4, 2013

Pieces of Christmas


At Christmas we mostly hung about the house, watching films and being daft together. We decorated biscuits. Santa brought Eliska a spangly frock.





Santa brought me a new owl friend. 

Sparkly lights hung around the house.


I celebrated my birthday on Christmas Eve and my friend gave me the lantern.


I received a cup and saucer.




I got the little frame with the skiing girl in it for my birthday.

I got a sparkly Christmas jumper.


My new boots are keeping my toes toasty.




I finally got to give Eliska the deer that I LOVE. The curled up fox cushion is by Sass and Belle.



I bought this book in H and M and just fell in love with its cuteness.


Christmas wouldn't be complete with a Christmas jumper or a Christmas cardi and the one below with the little bird on it came from H and M.




The mice have made themselves at home and keep being given a ride in Eliska's doll pram.


We brought in the new year at a party round the corners for Mums, Dads and kids. It was really good fun and we watched the fireworks outside when the clocks rang twelve. 

Happy new year everyone. x

10 comments:

  1. oh' what a perfect christmas, all those sparkles on your daughters dress! so cute!!!!, lovely giftys!
    i wish i could jump into your piccys! your home looks so dreamy and sweet ;0)x happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours. Everything looks so cosy and Eliska's dress is beautiful. M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, joyful Christmas, Tracy! And hope you had a Very Happy Birthday too ...

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New to you and yours Tracy.

    Sounds you had a lovely and pretty cosy christmas. Oh and happy belated birthday to you too. Hope you had a wonderful day.


    P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like a magical time, beautiful little pressie's and Birthday wishes too...(I think I have your owls twin he sits in my kitchen)
    Happy New Year
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2013 to you too! Such loveliness here today! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds very cosy!Love your little daughters bedroom!Looks like she lives in a fairy-tail!

    greats from Holland and a Happy New Year!
    Angeline
    www.mijnplekkie.tk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful, sparkly, cosy Christmas!!! :-)
    Happy new year to you, my dear!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. And a Happy New Year to you too.

    So many pretty things - love the book - and your post exudes a kind of winter cosiness,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! I enjoyed seeing all your lovely new things and your pretty cosy home :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete